Friday, December 16, 2016

(Early) Three Things for Friday December 16th

I have a dinner party invitation tonight, and - even tho it is bitter cold, with the kiss of the artic blast making even my heavy coat and bundling up nearly noneffective! (as I discovered this a.m., around mid-morning, NOT early, early) -- I have been looking forward to this since I was invited! So, I'm publishing early (and maybe later???) ....

1.  My fingers can type, my keyboard works, my electric works, my computer works, my brain works,  my Internet is ON!

2.  I have a phone - not something I'm always grateful for, admittedly!, but I know I should be very, very grateful because It. Has. Been. Provided.

3.  Every single time I feel the holidays are taking an X-Acto knife to my heart, God shows up - in friends, in videos, in my cats ... God is EVERYWHERE!!!  (Gee, that reminds me of the old saying - 'Jesus Is Coming - Look Busy!'  ;) )

No comments:

Post a Comment