Fetal alcohol spectrum disorders
Specific facial and body features, that are best described by a google search to show pictures (I'm sure you'll take one look and say, also, "hey, that's " ....)
Impaired fine motor skills, hearing loss, poor gait, clumsiness, poor eye-hand coordination.
- Learning disabilities;
- Hyperactive behavior
- Difficulty with attention
- Poor memory
- Difficulty in school (especially with math)
- Learning disabilities
- Speech and language delays
- Intellectual disability or low IQ
- Poor reasoning and judgment skills impulse control.
There is an organization that also guides adults living with this @ : https://www.nofas.org/adults-living-with-fasd/