Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Just like a baby: the food stamp diet

Nearly 32 years ago now, I was a 150-ish pd woman, giving a natural birth to an 8 lb, 8 oz baby, who was 21-22 inches long ... who came out fine :)  Thank you God :)  The force of trying to birth her, however, resulted in my first hemorroid in my life, and - boy! was that ever uncomfortable ;-

A couple of nights ago now, I went to make noodles and butter ... and the noodles I had were passed along to me from a friend who didn't want them in her food pantry box ... hey, I'll always take noodles, I smiled!

Then, I smiled.

These noodles hit me like nobody's business ... yeahhh, my original dx is IBS, but almost never do I get constipated - I have that other problem --

that is, until I ate the noodles that the supermarket has decided are good enough for poor people.

The strain on my body has resulted in the 2d hemorroid in my life - and thinking of the first time I popped a vein in that area, I have a good idea of just what these dammed noodles did to me ;-

I'm uncomfortable & limping (if you ask, I'll tell you it's my back ... which is not really a lie) ... worse, my appetite is off, my stomach is upset ... and, hey, I don't have a baby to show for my troubles, do I?!

In all seriousness, I have this to say:

My body met the food stamp diet, and the food stamp diet won and popped out a huge prisoner, besides

No comments:

Post a Comment