Sunday, June 1, 2014

#2 Regina Britt: "When in doubt, just take the next small step."

I'm in doubt whether I can afford to stay in this apartment another year ... but ... I did take the next small step (which actually turned out to be a big step, one that stole what little energy & breath I had but!  I love it!!!) :  I coordinated almost all of the down the shore related things that hang on the wall (that I had scattered around) on one wall :)  Its actually very close to where I'm seated right now (in my "Keep Calm Wear Purple!" tee from The Purple Store :)  ), because it's the wall directly behind this desk.  It just makes me feel more organized, in general, and very happy to look at, too !

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE grouping a bunch of pictures and themed items together on one wall. I have a bird wall, a seashore picture wall.....one with all pictures of my kids, the list is endless!! Long story short, i don't have any more "wall" room. I would love to see a picture of your grouping!!

    And keep calm and wear purple, I might have to get me one!!

    ReplyDelete