Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Sad, & prayerful, for a friend .... who doesn't know my name

I get it, I really do, because I went through my own version of events - just out of the eye of the National Enquirer and TMZ :  a parent who is the pillar of your life dies, and - you go nuts :  you start edging closer to drinking again - until you actually plunge headfirst off the sobriety cliff; you start to act out in other ways - maybe not sexually, or - maybe so ...

My friend is Trace Adkins.  And after reading up on what the hell has happened to my friend, I can see how the train started to slide off the tracks:

He has a celebrity impersonator of himself - who has become a stalker - who shows up on a cruise ship where he is, no less, so its not like Trace can step out of the room.

Apparently his dad was sick for some time ... after the cruise ship incident, Trace checked into rehab and received permission to be with his dad on his deathbed.

And then there's the whole flirtation spilling over into probable contact, with that slutty-looking actress ... that has derailed the marriage of a lifetime, the love of a lifetime, the woman who raised his 2 girls just like there 3 girls ....

Jeez, Trace - I get it, I get it!!!  

I'm just prayin' you do, too.  +

No comments:

Post a Comment