Tuesday, May 20, 2014

"My First Time" tag

Do you still talk to your FIRST love?  No way!
What was your FIRST job? The usual for teenage girls: babysitting
What was your FIRST car? A pumpkin-orange 76 Dodge Aspen
Who was the FIRST person to text you today? TracPhone, w/ an advert 
Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning? Three, actually:  the three whose snail-mail letters I'm overdue to write ;-
Who was your FIRST grade teacher? Miss Kaseta
Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? California
Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk? Cathy Steinbach & sadly, no ... can't even find her online & doubt she'd want to talk to me, anyway ;-
Where was your FIRST sleep over? see above!
Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? My cats ;)
Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time? That had to be Sean & Lisa, when I was just 21 ... they're still together!  Ahhhh ....
What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? Probably fed the cats ;)  that is starting to supercede the bathroom or even the coffee pot <gasp!>
What was the FIRST concert you ever went to? Styx
FIRST broken bone? not yet!
FIRST piercing? ears ....
FIRST foreign country you've gone to? Canada
FIRST movie you remember seeing? Voyage to the bottom of  the sea ... Lassie ???
When was your FIRST detention? That had to be high school ... Mrs. Korman, for home ec : folded towels
Who was your FIRST roommate? I've been married ... well, some of that was like having a bad roommate ;---
What were the FIRST lessons you ever took? guitar

1 comment:

  1. it was fun, getting to know you a little better!! and if my memory serves me, i owe you some snail mail. your beautiful christmas card is still here on my desk. it stays, till i write ;)

    ReplyDelete