Friday, May 9, 2014

"If I Were" tag

I saw this on someone's blog and thought it was so wonderful, I had to try it :)

If I were a gemstone, I’d be an amethyst.
If I were a scent, I’d be coffee!
If I were a pair of shoes, I’d be a pair of black high heels.
If I were the weather, I’d be a Warm Sunny Day, 70 degrees.
If I were a facial expression, I’d be a Mona Lisa smile.
If I were a car, I’d be a Cruz-in vintage car.
If I were a time of day, I’d be now.
If I were a month, I’d be May.
If I were a place, I’d be the beach... with a lighthouse on it.
If I were a liquid, I’d be Coffee!.
If I were a taste, I’d be the real good, homemade foods of no longer with me, loved ones.
If I were a sea animal, I’d be a manatee (I already have  the whiskers!).
If I were a food, I’d be pasta.
If I were a color, I’d be purple.
If I were a musical instrument, I’d be either a harp or a flute.
If I were a flower, I’d be a tulip.
If I were a planet, I’d be earth.
If I were an object, I’d be a pen.
If I were a fruit, I’d be a banana.
If I were a sound, I’d be crashing waves.
If I were a day of the week, I’d be yesterday.
If I were a musical, I'd be .
If I were a board game, I'd be Trivial Pursuit.

No comments:

Post a Comment