Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Today's Weds .... so what happened since Monday?!

Something very interesting:  I went through binge-watching tv (mostly Madam Secretary, which made me grateful for the friend who recommended it!).  Binge-watching!  Wow!  I can't even tell you the last time I was able to do so!  I know I only have Netflix for a short while, and I know that I ignored many online places and f2f places I need to be in ... that said ... it was so, so good to just sit here and cram tv in !  IT WAS FUN!!!  (Also exhausting and completely threw off whatever sleep schedule I had, so I don't see that happening again too soon - but - as an every once in a while thing - IT WAS FUN!!!)

I am grateful for the cats that (mostly ...) adjust to times like this, especially cuddly, cute, lap and desk cats!


No comments:

Post a Comment