Thursday, January 19, 2017

'Missing' gratitude & musings ......

I've kind of been aware that my anti-depressant has been s l o w l y wearing down, like one of those clocks you have to manually wind-up, since November-ish.  But by the turn of the New Year, and shortly after, I was getting very significant "you're swallowing me as prescribed but he! he! I'm not working!" signs .... little things and big things, like seeing a word search puzzle on the U.S. Navy and feeling a wash of grief over me for my late, beloved Dad and stopping myself from digging through old photographs .... yeahhhh ....

There are two good pieces of news in all of this, however!  The first is that I have continued my prayers and often talk to God and thank Him for the things I am grateful for.  Secondly, I did call my doc's office .... as she knows my selection is limited because I don't have prescription coverage (something ELSE to try to 'remedy' in 2017), she advised me to double the dose.  So we'll start that later tonight, and

see if I'm digging in the half-cabinet for old pictures, anyway, even tho I know .....

No comments:

Post a Comment