Friday, February 17, 2017

Quotes that resonate w/ me!

"We are all wounded.  But wounds are necessary for God's healing light to enter into our beings.  Without wounds and failures and frustrations and defeats, there will be no opening for his brilliance to trickle in & invade our lives."  Bo Sanchez

"Grace is not part of consciousness; it is the amount of light in our souls, not knowledge or reason."  Pope Francis

"I may not be able to live in perfect serenity.  But I can ask:  What will I, what will ou, make of the gift of this hour, this day?"  Deborah Landau

"Happiness is knowing there is a God ... and being on speaking terms with him."  Nancy Nichols

"The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in."  Mitch Albom, quoting professor Morrie

"Its not about finding someone who completes you; its about finding someone who gives you the opportunity to complete yourself."  Rabbi Sharon Brous

"People wonder why I'm always smiling: its because I don't allow the negatives to keep me down ... because I'm just so blessed.  I know I got my gift from God, and every day when I go to practice, I'm just giving him the  glory by trying to make it the best I can."  Sanya Richards-Ross, one of the world's fastest women

"The flower doesn't dream of the bee.  It blossoms, and the bee comes."  Mark Nepo

"The struggle is real, but so is God."  Iman

"A grateful heart is a magnet for miracles."  Roma Downey

"God loves you and there is nothing you can do about it."  Susan Griffioen

"What I do today is very important because I'm exchanging a day of my life for it."  Lynn Ramthun

"You do not write your life with words ... you write it with actions."  Patrick Ness


No comments:

Post a Comment