Thursday, February 9, 2017

#30Lists Challenges

The idea is to write 30 lists, for 30 days.  And you are supposed to utilize #30Lists to share it with the greater community.  Here's my thing:  This may take me more than a month (I may skip days, in other words, simply because I'm not feeling well, lack of Internet access, et al) AND - I'm more of an essayist, ergo, this may just read like 30 Essays, for 30 Days :)  That said, let's get started, shall we!:

1.  A few things about yourself .....

I am a religious person.  I've been most of my life, BUT living in the South has taken away any slight shame for being so open about saying "I'll pray for you", for example ... plus maturity///ok, age! has made me realize I don't have to pick just one category to be religious in -- I identify as a Catholic, as well as evangelical, as well as with A Course in Miracles & other places not in the mainstream, like Unity, as just one example  - I think you get the picture!  (Hmm ... saying so may make my more Protestant friends slightly hesitate when I'll say "I'll pray for you" - afraid I'm going to slap the beads on ya, huh ;)  Well, then again!, I do belong to an international prayer group of close to - if not more - 2k members, on 6 continents! - and that's not the only one, either!)  Because my religion is perhaps best defined as "what's in my heart", I tend to confuse people - I Marched both on 1.21 AND for Life, virtually - and that did confuse alot of persons! - but I am very grateful for the ONE friend who did ask nicely about that!

NO, I don't like the way my small apartment looks behind its front door!  If I had my druthers, and the energy and the money, I would have stacked Totes neatly behind furniture, and extra shelving constructed above interior doors, closets, and both windows.  And I would have far less stuff as it is, having been able to find an ebay and we sell it store, where I can get close to the actual value, and not have to deal with hauling it OR struggling to make change (remind me to tell you about the three different paydays for Yolanda, story, sometime ....).  Taking my druthers all the way out, I would have someone help me with this stuff, including going through the laundry to figure out what's dead and what's not, AND THEN help me bring my parents furniture downstairs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment