Saturday, July 29, 2017

The This-Shows-ME, Scripture

A dear friend of mine has what she calls a 'life Scripture' : its one where - when you read it - no question! it defines her  She has even made a posterboard that has photographs of her living out this verse throughout her lifetime! ... So I was just now reading My Morning Offering, an e-devotional, & the Scriptures were ones I'm very familiar with ... except ... except today I found myself thinking, 'Oh yes that's me too!' And that was when I realized -- THIS IS MY LIFE VERSE, ISN'T IT?! THE LIGHT SWITCHED ON! I don't always have all of it (I'm referring to the end part of it) BUT here it is, to help me navigate and not crash, especially when I do so before I'm affected negatively! And so, without further ado, here it is, now -- ""For I have learned to be content with whatever I have. I know what it is to have little, and I know what it is to have plenty. In any and all circumstances I have learned the secret of being well-fed and of going hungry, of having plenty and of being in need. I can do all things through him who strengthens me."
Philippians 4:11b-13

No comments:

Post a Comment