Wednesday, April 6, 2016

"So I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may dwell in me."  2 Corinthians 12:9

This especially struck me, first cuppa coffee, Weds. a.m. ... enough to get back into my blog! and to write about it! which is a good thing :) ...

Therefore, I will not only tell y'all, but I shall boast (to speak with excessive pride) that I am financially stuck, to where I eat from the largesse of others, mainly; that I am not only disabled since 1988, but have developed some alarming new symptoms over the past couple of years, so in addition to dealing with Pain areas: in the muscles, abdomen, back, &  neck ..Gastrointestinal ...Whole body: fatigue...Muscular: muscle tenderness...Mood: anxiety .. depression, difficulty falling asleep, headache,  joint stiffness, painful menstruation ....I now also am dealing with  -- Pain areas:  eyes...Pain circumstances: can occur in the back due to head nod or with eye movement...Muscular: cramping, difficulty walking, inability to rapidly change motions, muscle paralysis, muscle rigidity, muscle weakness, problems with coordination, stiff muscles, clumsiness, muscle spasms ...Whole body:  dizziness, heat intolerance, poor balance...Urinary:  persistent urge to urinate ...Sensory: pins and needles...Visual:  rapid involuntary eye movement...heavy legs, difficulty raising the foot

I am boasting about all of the above, because God said I'm to do so! and so that - when the miracles do happen (like the answer to a prayer for an angel to sweep me up the steps of our city hall, which is not handicapped accessible, as just one example!) -- well, another translation reads that, essentially, people stand there and say THAT MUST BE GOD!!! because I am such a weak, insignificant to society, invisible in some sectors, person, that IT ONLY BE THROUGH GOD AND BY GOD THAT SUCH THINGS HAVE HAPPENED, AFTER ALL!  MON DIEU !!!

And so I am boasting here in the foothills of SNP ... ~ Jeannee

No comments:

Post a Comment